What are your unmet pest management needs?
All projects start with identifying the need:
- Food crop or environmental horticulture crop?
- What is the pest problem (insect, pathogen, weed, etc.)?
- What are the existing tools available to address the pest (chemicals, biologicals, practices, etc.)?
- What new tools could work?
How to start a new project
- Contact your IR-4 State Liaison Representative to discuss the potential project
- Hawaii will work with the Western Region IR-4 and National IR-4 to prioritize and facilitate potential projects